Friday, January 31, 2014

Is it Beer:Thirty Yet?

T minus 2 days and counting. On a normal Friday after the week I've had, I would be drinking copious quantities of alcohol. So, yes, I'm crying in my steamed veggies. woot. Nothing to say, but that.
Breakfast @ 5:45

1 whole poached egg
2 slice bacon
1/3 avocado
Snack @ 9:45

15 almonds
35 g protein shake
Lunch @ 1:00

2 c salad mix
4 oz ground turkey breast
1/8 c black beans
1/3 avocado
1/2 c quinoa
Snack @ 4:00

15 almonds
35 g protein shake
Missed my CrossFit class, courtesy of a forgetful brain and a phone interaction with my PREVIOUS vision provider. So, there was juuuuust enough light left when I came home to get a quick run in. I was KILLING IT for my first part (OK...killing it for me), then it kinda fell apart. Been working to push hard at various parts of the run hoping it will eventually translate to that level for an entire run.


Dinner @ 7:00

4 oz chicken breast
1/3 avocado
1/8 c black beans
1 c steamed broccoli





No comments:

Post a Comment