Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Oh, you brought us doughnuts? Great!

This is why I avoid them. Who can REALLY stop at one? Rule of thumb, if you can't eat it responsibly, you can't have it in your vicinity. Well, guess what APPEARED in my office today. Yep....mother effing donuts, not just ANY donuts, but Dunkin blueberry cake donuts. I gotta do this AGAIN?! Oh, should I mention the cookies and pastries that were there yesterday....still there. That scream you just heard was, in fact, me all the way from Tempe to your home.

Other than that, had some fun in Oly and Gymnasty tonight, but I think my shoulders are gonna be totally flamed out. I look forward to tomorrow's WOD, which will probably be something shoulders. LOL!
Breakfast @ 7:15


Snack @ 11:00


Lunch @ 2:00


Pre-Workout


Olympic Lifting @ 4:00

3-position muscle snatch to OH squat (Floor, above knee, hip) 2x3 @ 45#, 2x3 @ 55#
2-position snatch (floor, below the knee) 2x2 @ 55#, 2x2 @ 65#
Snatch from floor with a peak of 2 - 75# max

Gymnastics @ 5:00

DYNAMIC WARM-UP: 3 rounds of: 10 wrist rocks each way, 5 handstand walk-ups, 10 scap push-ups, 10 changing grip push-ups, 10 arm swings each way
SKILL #1: Weighted ring-dip, peak of 5 (black band with one leg)
SKILL #2: Single-arm handstand (LOL!)
MET-CON:
5 rounds for time of: 10:45
30 second ring support
10 inverted push-ups
30 second wall handstand
10 handstand thigh slaps

Post - Workout


Dinner @ 7:30

4 oz turkey breast
2 c spinach



No comments:

Post a Comment