Sunday, January 12, 2014

Food Prep

I always dread meal prep. I feel like it takes so much of my Sunday, so today I timed it. Yeah, dunno what all my bitching and whining is about. I cooked dinner for tonight AND my lunch for the next 3 days, weighed it out in separate containers, along with prepping my greek yogurt AND prepping Ed's dinners and lunches in about an hour. The amount of time I will save in the morning is immense!! I can literally grab and go for the next 3 days. Thursday and Friday I will be crying, but I will worry about that when I get to it.
Breakfast @ 10:00

2 whole eggs - poached
1 slice ezekiel toast
1/2 T coconut oil
Lunch @ 2:00 (almost missed my photo)

3/4 c plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 c pineapple
Dinner @ 6:45

4.5 oz turkey breast
1 c broccoli
Snack @ 10:00

1/2 c greek yogurt
12.5 g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment