Monday, January 27, 2014

Making Lemonade, who has the vodka?


No lifts for momma, so making lemonade. I "get" to train stuff I would normally avoid. *cue crying and temper tantrum* I didn't really do as much as I wanted to today, mostly because I'm suffering from yesterday's hike AND in all honesty...bored of running...kinda. Mentally making a list of movements I CAN do and will start piecing together some metcons based on those (maybe 5) movements. but, it's all stuff on my murder board, so no time like the present, right?

Also looks like we are on the right track with this meal plan. Dropped 3# this week (WOO HOO!)







Breakfast @ 6:15

1 whole poached egg
1/3 avocado
2 slice bacon
Snack @ 10:00

35 g protein shake
15 almonds
Lunch @ 1:00

2 c salad mix
1/2 c quinoa
4 oz ground turkey
1/3 avocado
1/8 c black beans
Snack @ 4:00

35 g protein shake
15 almonds
5:00 gym time

1 mile run
10 x 5 unbroken lat pulls (up to 10 from 3 when I started. HOT DOG!)


Post-"workout"

Muscle Pharm Aminos
Dinner @ 7:30

1 c steamed veggies
4 oz chicken breast
1/8 c black beans
1/3 avocado





No comments:

Post a Comment