Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, First Hangover

Yep, started another year with a hangover, but not a terribly epic one, so that's good! Good times, good friends, and a special bonding session with my gal pal Melissa. ;) Love that girl! Can't WAIT to see her changes over the next year! She is a damned BEAST!

I love quotes like this meme because they constantly remind me to keep focus. You can't just WISH for changes, you have to work for them. Having a crapton of accountability right now ain't anything to sneeze at either. I have a lot of people watching and since I hate to disappoint, I think it is gonna stick this time! I am optimistic about what this year will bring, though I am not happy that the Opens are so close. Why did I think they were in April? February?! 8 weeks to improve like EVERYTHING?! BAH!

Woke up really late this morning and was starving.

Breakfast @ 11:30

2 whole eggs
1/2 cinnamon raisin ezekiel muffin
1/2 t coconut oil

Was hungry not but an hour later!!
Lunch @ 2:00

1 c greek yogurt
20 g protein
1/4 c pineapple

Now I wasn't hungry at all for the rest of day and not really interested in food. :/ What a confusing day.
Dinner @ 7:00

2 c spinach
5 oz turkey with taco seasoning
1/4 c black beans
I'm out of greek yogurt now, so I might have a protein shake before bed?


No comments:

Post a Comment