Tuesday, January 21, 2014

IT happened

I'll tell you what happened...I effed up. I caved. I gave into the child (as Ed describes it). I felt like flipping my body the bird and food was my weapon of choice. *sigh*

Started the day well! Then something happened around Noon. There were M&M's and without thinking, I gave a "fuck this, I'm eating it." Then there was a danish involved. I'm not proud. I'm actually really ashamed. Like so ashamed I've been in tears a few times today. I always know I will regret it, I always know it won't taste as good as I think it will, I always know it's a set-back, yet that child inside...who has serious control issues, wins the battle periodically. I admitted it to Jen shortly afterward. Her words were perfect and reminded me of Rob's. It's done and over. Pick up where you left off and eat the rest of your meals right to get back on track (I'm paraphrasing and combining 2 statements here). So, I picked right back up after the WOD and cleaned it right up. 

Plus side, got some back flips from the russian hang in tonight during gymnastics. First progression in skin the cats! Check!

Breakfast @ 6:45

1 whole poached egg
2 slice bacon
1/3 avocado
Snack @ 10:15

30 g protein shake
15 almonds
4:00 OLY class
Clean and Jerk peak of 1 - 45 kg

5:00 Gymnastics
Skin the cat skill work - go the back flip from the russian hang
Bar muscle up progression - purple band on rings

Post-Workout

Muscle Pharm Aminos
Dinner @ 7:30

4.3 oz Chicken breast
Lettuce leaf
1/3 avocado
1/8 c black beans
Steamed veggies



2 comments:

  1. So wait, you skipped lunch? No meal between 10:15am snack and 7:30pm dinner? No wonder you caved... your body was like "Eff this Ess" Give me the goods! Your guard was down, your body was hangry and you slipped. NBD, like I said. It was a small slip. Move on. One bad meal (cheat) won't make you fat just like one good workout wont make you skinny. We're in it for the long haul. We are not perfect. We are human, and to err is human. (Look at me, with all the sayings. lol) Today is a New Day!! Get it!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No silly. I ate the bad stuff in that time frame. LOL!

      Delete