Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Triple Crown!!

Got a morning burn in with a quick WOD starting out cold. Warmed my achy muscles and joints up with this little ditty, burn some calories while in deficit, and cleared my head. My goal is to do this at least 5 days a weeks. I am working on my planks, so I incorporated day 1 of a 30 day plank challenge.
50 sit-ups
50 air squats
20s plank hold
50 push ups
10 tricep dips 
(need more of these but didn't have the right thing in my bedroom to do them on.)

Breakfast @ 9:00

2 whole eggs
1/2 cinnamon raisin ezekiel
1/2 T coconut oil
Snack @ 12:00

1 c plain greek yogurt
1/4 c fresh pineapple
Lunch @ 2:00

2 c spinach
4.3 oz chicken
6 grape tomatoes

Pre-WOD

25 g protein shake

Today was the Triple Crown of CrossFit classes!!
Yep!! PR'd my Annie time by 0:59!
PR'd my Power Snatch by 10#! (FINALLY!! A 95# snatch! 6 months in the making)
PR'd my Isabel by 0:13! (75#)

Seriously....SO STOKED! After I hit the Power Snatch I just knew I had to PR my Isabel time too! Didn't seem to struggle with Isabel either. Mostly singled them out, but had a really good pace I could maintain throughout. 

Followed the CrossFit class with a Gymnasty class. Always an ego killer. I did manage to get one back flip on the rings...with some help from Sam to get my ass over.

12 minute AMRAP

10 handstand thigh slaps (modified to lift hands off floor)
30 sec plank hold
3 handstand walks
20 sec plank holds on each side

Finished 3 rounds....yep....that's it.

Post-WOD

Muscle Pharm Aminos
Dinner @ 7:30

2 c Spinach
4.6 oz turkey seasoned with taco seasoning
1/4 c black beans
Awesome day! Back to work and normal routines tomorrow. I look forward to the normalcy again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment