Friday, January 3, 2014

Haters Gonna Hate

Judgmental people really get my goat. Who are you to judge someone? You have no idea what path they are running, where they have been, and where they are going. Everyone is fighting some battle in their life. Judgmental people demonstrate a true sign of immaturity. For me, at least today, I will let it light my fire. What a motivator to shove it up someone's ass with a "did you see that? Yeah....I just killed it. Don't judge a book by it's cover, you might be surprised by what you find inside." And you know what....I'm ROCKING a freaking AWESOME week! Thanks to my support team, the hubby, Melissa, Jen, and the awesome coaches Beau, CJ, Rob for accountability and of course SAM for all the OLY work.

Again started my morning with a little burn:
50 sit-ups
50 air squats
20s plank hold
50 push ups
10 tricep dips


Breakfast @ 7:00

2 whole eggs fried in 1/2 T coconut oil (thinking about poaching. I almost always break my egg when I use coconut oil)
1 slice plain ezekiel toast

Snack @ 10:30

1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 c pineapple
Lunch @ 1:30

2 cup salad mix
4.8 oz chicken
Pre-WOD protein shake (25 g)                                        4:00 Mobility Class
Legs/hips/IT band

Couch/Pigeon/Hamstrings/Groin


LAX ball

Hips

Foam Roller

IT bands/Quads




5:00 CrossFit Class


Wgt: Power Clean (15 min. to find 1RM)
125#

MetCon: Grace (Time)

30 Clean and Jerks 95# 
(6:28, 0:54 PR)

Post WOD
7 minute Core Grinder

Pretty close to marking off my first goal on the murder board!!

Post WOD

Muscle Pharm Aminos



Dinner @ 7:00 (forgot my photo)

2 c salad mix
4.6 oz turkey breast with taco seasoning
1/4 c black beans

Later tonight:

1/2 c greek yogurt
12.5 g protein powder




No comments:

Post a Comment