Thursday, January 9, 2014

So much INFIDELITY!! I should know better.


So it was deadlift day and deadlifts and I are on a break. I need to take more time to let my back recover from recent heavy deadlifts AKA....I'm growing badass muscles back there so I can have a huge PR next time I lift. ;) So, since this was a WOD focused on the deadlift, I decided I would do a mile run today. Then I convinced myself I don't have to go to the gym to do that; I could pick up Kaitlyn, go home and then go for a run, maybe LONGER than a mile. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I KNOW BETTER! Why do I convince myself that I can stay motivated at home to do my workout? I know for a fact that if I don't go to the gym for the workout, then I won't do it. So, result was me cheating on the gym with my cushy chair at home, all because I'm on a break from deadlifts. Bah! Of course, the 2 hour drive from work, to Kaitlyn, to home, didn't help "motivate" me either. Stopping off at the gym each day cuts my commute up, so it is less crazy making.

On top of all this infidelity was insatiable appetite. Not necessarily because there wasn't enough food, but because my day started so early and I could have used one more packed meal with me for the day. So, another small infidelity on my food as I had a handful of peanuts. *cue dramatic music* On the way home all I could think about was a damned double-double protein and animal style. I didn't partake, but THAT's the kinda hungry that was going down today.

Breakfast @ 5:45

2 whole poached eggs
1/2 ezekiel muffin
1/2 T coconut oil
Snack @ 9:00

1 c plain greek yogurt
1/4 c blueberries
Lunch @ 12:00

1 c spinach
4.3 oz chicken
5 grape tomatoes
Snack @ 2:30

25 g protein shake

Snack @ 4:00 

Handful peanuts (1/4 - 1/3 c?)

Dinner @ 7:15

4 oz turkey breast
2 c spinach
Snack @ 9:30

1/2 c greek yogurt
12.5 g protein



No comments:

Post a Comment