Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tasteless

Yes. Yes I do. Things are getting a bit tasteless around here. Maybe it's been all the temptation or the 15 straight days with no cheat plan in sight...but things were meh today. Almost had a mental breakdown. Then, at the exact right moment, this little gem came across my newsfeed. It was everything I needed to read at the exact instant I needed it. How crazy is that? Yes, I'm frustrated. I'm busting my ass at the gym, keeping a stupid tight diet for little to no movement on the scale. I know, I know....stop it with the scale. I didn't step on it at all last week because I knew that was gonna drop me like a box of rocks, but we are firmly in week 3, I should be seeing some shizzle happen!!!! One day at a time I guess. I made it through the day, and that is what matters at this instant. 

Breakfast @ 7:15


Snack @ 11:00


Lunch @ 2:00


Pre-WOD


CrossFit Class @ 5:00

Power Snatch (10x1 EMOM) 2x1 @ 55#; 2x1 @ 65#, 2x1 @ 75#; 2x1 @ 85#, Failure @ 95#

Metcon AMRAP - Reps (299)
1 minute at each movement for 3 rounds
Power Snatch @ 65#
T2B Knees to elbows
Double Unders 3:1 Single Unders
Sit ups
Row for Calories

Post-WOD


Dinner @ 7:30 (took me 30 minutes to eat it and was still starving when done)


Snack @ 9:30

1/2 C Greek Yogurt
12.5 g protein powder





No comments:

Post a Comment