Saturday, January 25, 2014

Imma Tight Ass

Got a massage today to try and relieve the back issue. Turns out I'm a tight ass. LOL! In other words, my glutes were pretty locked up and might be the source of the back issue. So, LAX ball and I will be having a few hot dates over the next couple of weeks. Currently icing and drinking lots of water. Fingers crossed it is relieved by Monday. Special shout out of thanks to my dear friend for the awesome massage!
Yes, I took a photo of breakfast, then promptly deleted it as I was clearing all of the photos from my phone. ARGH!

Breakfast @ 9:00

1 whole poached egg
1/3 avocado
2 slices bacon

Lunch @ 12:15

1/8 c black beans
1/3 avocado
2 c salad mix
4 oz ground turkey breast
1/2 c quinoa
drizzle of balsamic
Snack @ 2:30

15 almonds

Snack @ 4:30

35 g protein shake
15 almonds
Dinner @ 7:30

4 oz chicken breast
1/8 c black beans
1/3 avocado
caramelized onions
1 c steamed veggies
9:30
35 g protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment