Saturday, January 18, 2014

So much fooooooooood!

Full day of dance classes, band concerts, food prep and taking the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese. The meme says it all. I wasn't sure how this new food plan was gonna go down and I'm spending the weekend trying a couple of things out to see what kinds of options I have. With my stomach the way it is, many of my usual options are out the window (AKA....mexican). Let's admit it, the ingredients naturally lend themselves to mexican. Oh well. Reasonable success today, but I keep feeling like I missed something.
Breakfast @ 9:00

1 whole egg
2 slices bacon
1/3 avocado
Lunch @ 12:30 (SO much food! Am I on a bulking plan? LOL!)

1/2 c quinoa with 1 c spinach
4 oz turkey breast
1 cup salad mix
1/3 avocado
1/8 c black beans
Drizzle of balsamic
Snack @ 4:00

30 g protein shake
15 almonds
Dinner @ 7:30 (Looks gross but was SUPER tasty!)

5 oz chicken
1/3 avocado
1/8 c black beans
Steamed veggies
1 T olive oil
Snack @ 9:30 (gonna have to start getting this in earlier or skipping it. Not supposed to eat within an hour of bedtime)

30 g protein shake


No comments:

Post a Comment