Monday, December 23, 2013

We are What We Repeatedly Do


Routine: the winners best friend. Broken routine: the bane of my existence.

Now that I am off work for 2 weeks-ish, my wake time is messed up and my meal times are crazy. I got all caught up today in the whirlwind of my kids and prepping for the next couple of days. Forgot to take photos and meals were so much later than I intended. Still managed to stay on track and am a bit butt hurt there won't be any wine in my glass while I am wrapping gifts into the wee hours of the morning, but that's ok...plenty for tomorrow.  All in all, even if I felt out of routine, it was a great day of snuggling, giggling, and cleaning. 
Spent a little post WOD time hanging out with Mel and Gordon. Gordon was challenging us to test out shoulder strength by doing stretched push ups, similar to finger-tip push ups. I ACTUALLY got a rep! That was pretty damned cool! I doubted myself, but gave it a shot anyway and totally got it! Also worked in some lat pulls just to keep working them. I WILL get a strict pull up one day!


Breakfast @ 9:00

2 whole eggs fried (kinda) in 1/2 T of coconut oil
1 slice of ezekiel toast
Snack @ 12:00

1 C Plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 c Pineapple
Lunch @ 3:00 (in my car and no photo)

4.6 oz of chicken
1 C spinach
6 grape tomatoes
Post-WOD

Muscle-Pharm Aminos
Dinner @ 6:30

4.2 oz turkey
2 C spinach
Snack @ 10:00

1/2 C Greek Yogurt
12.5 g protein



No comments:

Post a Comment