Thursday, December 12, 2013

Abs are made in the kitchen...


Good thing, cuz so far my training this week has been minimal. I've had a number of moments today where I've thought "A GIANT bowl of chocolate and BOTTLE of wine will make this alllllll better." Thankfully, my office is relatively clean of chocolate/sweet goodies right now annnnnd I keep thinking how the temporary form of "better" always ends in at least 24 hours of guilt. That's all I have keeping me on track right now. Better than nothing keeping me on track, I suppose.





Breakfast @ 7:15

2 whole eggs and 1 white
1/2 cinnamon raisin ezekiel muffin
1/2 T coconut oil to cook eggs








Snack @ 11:00

1 c plain greek yogurt
1/4 c fresh pineapple




Lunch @ 2:30

1 c spinach
5 oz chicken
6 grape tomatoes
1 T Balsamic



Snack @ 6:00

25 g protein shake (no photo)

Dinner @ 7:30

5 oz turkey with taco seasoning
2 c spinach
1/4 c black beans

Snack @ 10:30

1/2 c plain greek yogurt
12.5 g protein powder







No comments:

Post a Comment