Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Ketchup Day!

A day off! Woot!

I currently work 6 days a week (don't really know how much longer I can tolerate the PT minimum wage job, but that is my reality this week). I tend to save my Saturdays to be "catch up day." The opportunity to catch up with my kids, catch up with chores, and this week finishing up the Christmas decorations! It was a busy day, as always.

Rise and Shine at 8:00 - Exactly 7 hours of Zzzzzzzz's...

Breakfast at 8:45am:
2 whole eggs cooked in 1/2 T of coconut oil and 1/2 plain ezekiel muffin.







Snack - 11:47
3/4 c plain greek yogurt (SERIOUSLY? Grabbed the wrong measuring cup!!) and 1/4 c sliced pineapple.

I almost forgot to eat because I was getting caught up on kitchen duty after cooking some beautiful paleo pumpkin pancakes for my little ones. *Also, note to self...buy FRESH pineapple. REALLY enjoyed this snack. Love love LOVE greek yogurt and the pineapple is like the cherry on top.



Was hungry by 1:15, but was able to push it off until 2:00. Spent most of my afternoon craving food. Not hungry, just wanting to fall into old habits...even though I was busy doing stuff. I forced myself to refocus on the task I was attempting to complete to get through this.

Lunch was 4oz of chicken breast and 3/4 cup of broccoli.


The family is heading out for a bit of shopping, so took a container of 25g of whey protein on the road for the 5:00 hour.
Dinner - 7:00

5oz turkey breast, salad greens and 1/4c black beans. I was supposed to have balsamic on the salad, but I actually like my greens plain without dressing these days, so I left it out.

This meal was a little later than I would like, but I cooked spaghetti for the kids (REALLY? WHY?) and my dinner at the same time including running to the store to pick up some of the items I was low on just so I could get through the meals today successfully.

I will have 1/2c greek yogurt and 12.5g of protein powder at 10:00 to wrap up my day. Not really used to eating late, but Ed has assured me this is a great muscle growth technique. Like I have no faith in Rob. :)

Off to arrange my Elf on the Shelf and ready to take on day 2 which brings a whole new set of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment