Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cookies

Spent the entire day with my kiddoes. Dance class, running to the Iron Fitness event to see some friends kill it and surprise themselves. Love Love LOVE that Mel killed it today. She has grown so much since she started such a short time ago. She gets really hard on herself and she shouldn't. So much has changed with her since I've met her just a few short months ago. The world better watch out...she is a BEAST!
Came home to bake cookies with the kids. Yep...cookies. 3 of them actually levitated through the air and forced themselves into my mouth for quality control purposes. Ok...jokes aside...yes, I take full responsibility for my actions. I did have a solid week. This is not a reward, I just enjoyed a moment with my kids that is tradition, but didn't go hog wild. I am a closet eater AND don't know how to stop. I eat stuff like cookies like it is a freaking competition for who gets the most of them. But today, I had 3 and stopped. Ed even asked me if I wanted egg nog tonight (I guess since he knew I had already blown it?), but I just was not interested. So, end of story is that I had 3 cookies while they were hot, which is really when they are best...and I will repeat to myself every time I look at cookies.

I guess I need advice about the last meal. Do I or don't I? Do I eat the greek yogurt to keep the protein in balance or skip it due to calorie imbalance on days like this?

Late start this morning!

Breakfast @ 9:00

2 whole eggs fried in 1/2 T coconut oil
over 1 slice of plain ezekiel bread
Snack @ 11:30

1 C plain greek yogurt
1/4 C fresh pineapple
Lunch @ 3:00

1 C spinach
4 grape tomatoes
4.9 oz chicken
Dinner @ 6:30

2 C spinach
4 oz turkey breast
Cooooooooookies.....

Now what? Normal meal routine tomorrow is for certain.


No comments:

Post a Comment