Friday, December 27, 2013

13.1

All foods should come with this warning. Definitely puts it into perspective.

RX'd the 13.1 WOD today and was SUPER pleased with my results! Well...not my burpee performance really. Felt like both rounds took forever to complete. I was happy to complete 114 reps. Would like to do this one again after getting better at burpees since they were a limiting factor. I could easily get through the 3rd round of burpees in 17 minutes.

Also established my baseline for unbroken burpees. A pitiful 10. So, adding those to my murder board. 25 unbroken by the end of the year.

So excited to see so many of my gal pals jumping on board with the goal setting! It's gonna be WarFit's biggest year yet! ;)
Breakfast @ 9:00

2 whole eggs cooked in 1/2 T coconut oil
1 slice cinnamon raisin ezekiel toast
Snack @ 12:30

1 C plain greek yogurt
1/4 c pineapple
"Lunch" @ 3:00

1 c spinach
4.8 oz chicken
4 grape tomatoes
tough to choke down today
WOD @ 4:00

Post-WOD

Muscle Pharm Aminos
Dinner @ 7:00

2 C spinach
5 oz turkey
10:00 tonight

1/2 c greek yogurt
12.5 g protein powder



No comments:

Post a Comment