Thursday, December 12, 2013

Polar Express day



Nothing fancy to the post for 12/11/13. Time (personal and work) is a problem and a huge component to my stress right now. Period. No, I didn't train. Trying to figure out how I am working it into my schedule for today.


Breakfast @ 7:00

2 whole eggs and 1 egg white
1/2 raisin ezekiel muffin
1/2 T coconut oil to cook eggs





Snack @ 10:30
1 c plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 c fresh pineapple

Hungry at 12:00






Lunch @ 1:00
5 oz chicken breast
1 cup spinach
6 grape tomatoes
1 T balsamic vinegar

Snack @ 4:00
25 g protein shake (no photo. drank it in the car)





Dinner @ 6:30
I skipped the toast for this meal at least.

2 eggs
2 slices of bacon
1/2 c (approx) hash brown
??? oil

No cookies or hot chocolate for me on the train. Ed and Kaitlyn can both vouch for me. :)

 
Goal Jeans for mid Jan trip. 14's fit, but still too blubbery to feel comfortable or confident. These WILL fit by the time I go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment