Friday, December 13, 2013

Rinse and repeat, but with a side of WODING!!


Woke up with a totally different outlook today! SO energized right now! LOVE when my day starts on so many positive notes:
  1. Money IN DA BANK! Woo hoo! Ed got his first paycheck. Feeeeeeel the relief! We were 2 weeks away from being homeless my friends. No lie....2 weeks.
  2. I looked down this morning and saw my feet. Some days I pause to reflect on the tiny marvel that is SEEING my feet. I remember a time I couldn't and had to crane my head around the beast known as "my gut."
  3. My jeans are in that awkward "loose" stage. Too loose to fit right, but the smaller size is too tight to fit right. I don't care...it's results!
  4. I GET TO WOD TODAY!!! No idea what it is yet, but no doubt, it is FANTASTICALLY miserable!
  5. Thankful my family loves me, cuz I was a BEAR last night. 
  6. Started to get texts from my WarFit Bitches, Jen and Venus, at 10:30 coordinating our WOD time today. Oh yeah....Female Friday...BACK IN ACTION! Pretty sure we drove Beau nuts. :)
  7. Took a moment to read Ken's blog today. One of the reasons I got back into this accountability thing was his story. Seeing the amount of progress he has made was so motivating. I am so happy he is getting back on track at the same time. It also reminds me, you never know who is reading your story, watching your actions, and who you are motivating to make progress. 
  8. Yes...I love the Oxford comma and will NEVER give it up.
Nothing different food wise today. I am super happy this is my last bag of that chicken. Been hard choking that down over the last 4 days. 

Breakfast on the run @ 6:45

2 whole boiled eggs
1/2 cinnamon raisin ezekiel muffin
1/2 T coconut oil on top



Snack @ 10:30

1 c plain greek yogurt
1/4 c fresh pineapple

Hungry at 12:00




Lunch @ 1:15

1 C spinach
5 oz chicken
6 grape tomatoes
1 T balsamic






Snack @ 3:00

35 g Protein shake

Got 4 rounds and 16 reps working with my bitches. We went for a WarFit 800 after the WOD. The gals were nice to run with me. Took me 7:36 today.

 
Post-WOD
Muscle-Pharm Aminos

Got home @ 6:45 and Dinner @ 7:00

2 C spinach
5 oz ground turkey with taco seasoning
Out of black beans today, even though I was JUST at Sprouts! *face palm*

Snack will be at 10:00

1/2 C plain greek yogurt
12.5 g protein powder

Lack of variety is starting to get to me at dinner, not so much the rest of the day, but definitely dinner. Must maintain focus.







No comments:

Post a Comment