Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rest day courtesy of back strain

I think Mel and I are in a Meme challenge. Challenge.............................accepted.

Unintended rest day courtesy of a back strain. Feels better as the day progresses, but morning is a bear. Going to schedule a PT assessment to get it looked at. However, I will be able to do the WOD tomorrow since it doesn't involve lifting. Can I just say...this sucks? Guess I will focus on cardio. My favs! :/


Breakfast @ 7:00

2 whole eggs
1/2 slice raisin ezekiel muffin
1/2 T coconut oil





Snack @ 11:00

1 C plain Greek yogurt
1/4 C pineapple





4 hour teacher training. Started eating lunch at 2:00, didn't finish until 3:30. LOL!

1 C spinach
6 grape tomatoes
5oz chicken






Snack @5:00
25 g protein









Dinner @ 7:00

5 oz turkey
2 c spinach



Snack @ 9:30

1/2 C plain greek yogurt
12.5 g protein





No comments:

Post a Comment