Friday, December 20, 2013

The Other Totals...Surprise PR!


JJ convinced me to do the 4:00 mobility class and then the 5:00 crossfit class. What did I have to lose? Nothing! But I gained a 10# PR on my Clean!! Back felt great after all that mobilizing. I was very attentive to how it was feeling and already told myself I wouldn't push it if there was any inkling of issues. I also went shoeless. I need inserts for the 3.0's. I am almost 100% sure they are causing my back problem. So, special shout out to JJ Grimm for pushing me to do the extra class. Other 2 lifts remained the same, which is also a miracle! PR'd my Other Total score at 350#.

Breakfast @ 6:45

2 whole eggs fried in 1/2 T coconut oil
1 slice of plain ezekiel toast






Snack @ 10:45

1 C plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 c fresh pineapple





Lunch @ 2:00

1 C spinach
4.6 oz chicken breast
4 grape tomatoes



Pre-WOD 25 g Protein @ 4:30 during class (not pictured)

Post WOD Muscle Pharm aminos @ 6:15
Dinner @ 7:00

4 oz turkey breast
2 C spinach

Later tonight

1/2 C greek yogurt
12.5 grams protein






No comments:

Post a Comment