Sunday, December 15, 2013

Back to work....



A little tired today (courtesy of the beer and late bedtime), but off to work I go...both at TCBY and in the diet arena. Feeling good about my progress and fought a couple of demons today. Cheat meals can be dangerous to my progress, because I don't want to stop. I did manage to get back to my routine, packed my food and survived my day.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Breakfast @ 9:00

2 eggs
1/2 ezekiel muffin (cinnamon raisin)
1/2 T coconut oil




Snack @ 12:30

1 C plain greek yogurt
1/4 c pineapple







Lunch @ 3:00

1 C spinach
5 oz chicken breast
6 grape tomatoes







Dinner @ 7:00

5 oz turkey
2 c spinach

Snack @ 10:00

1/2 c plain greek yogurt
12.5 g protein






No comments:

Post a Comment