Sunday, December 22, 2013

Time to set goals for 2014


Starting to craft my 2014 goals. Now that our financial situation is settling and today was my last day at the yogurt shop I'm excited to set those goals and plan on how to achieve them. Jen and I have been talking about writing our goals down so we can mark them off as we achieve them through the year. I'm trying to resist the urge to only set goals for weightlifting and to actually focus on some conditioning goals. These are harder to do because I really can't grasp what is a realistic goal for many metcon times. Seems like I'm just taking a stab in the dark with those goals, so still working on them and choosing which ones! So many to chose from!! Once those are defined I will work the plan.


Breakfast @ 9:00

2 whole eggs fried in 1/2 T coconut oil
1 slice ezekiel toast
Snack @ 12:00

1 C plain greek yogurt
1/4 c pineapple
Lunch @ 3:15

1 C spinach
6 grape tomatoes
4.9 oz chicken
Dinner @ 6:30

5 oz turkey breast
2 c spinach






Later

1/2 c greek yogurt
12.5 g protein



No comments:

Post a Comment