Sunday, December 8, 2013

FroYo: Temptation from the Gods


Sunday is TCBY day. 6 hour shift....staring at this:


and this RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING flavor:


So, this is how I feel during the day. I'll leave you to determine which is Rob.



In the interest of honesty...I may have thrown 2 pieces of cookie dough in my mouth. :( That is it though. Kept SUPER busy making up jobs for myself.


Breakfast @ 9:00:
2 eggs cooked in 1/2T of coconut oil (I should have done the 2 more eggs whites. These eggs are too small)
1/2 ezekiel muffin








Snack @ 12:15
1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
1/4 c fresh pineapple

I tried to pass this off as an option, but I guess it's a no go. How is this not the same thing? LOL...juuuuuust kidding. Mine was the real stuff.
Afternoon "snack" @ 3:30
1 C Spinach
6 organice grape tomatoes
4.5 oz Chicken Breast
FORGOT A FORK!! It's cool though....I used my Caveman fork (AKA: Fingers!)

Obviously I am off track timing wise. Life got in the way after work, so I had this protein shake at 6:00 on the way out the door to the grocery.
Dinner wasn't until 8:15 and I was FAMISHED! Of course. 
5 oz of Turkey breast
1/4 c black beans
1 c spinach




Looks like I will be up pretty late tonight working on laundry for the family, so I will probably still have the 1/2 c greek yogurt and 12.5 g of whey before bed. 

Moral of the story today:





















No comments:

Post a Comment