Sunday, February 9, 2014

Face, Meet Pillow

34 hours of work across 3 days + 7.5 hours of commute time really took a toll on me. That cat represents EXACTLY how I was feeling every night when I got home. I kept on diet for the 3 days, but remembering to photograph and taking the time to post went right window. Had a naked burrito from Qdoba one night because I didn't realize I would be missing dinner. It was awesome! Chicken, black beans, pico, guac, and lettuce. Yummo! Got crazy looks from my PI during our teacher workshop yesterday as I pull out my turkey and quinoa and photograph it (while he is eating pizza), then again in the afternoon with my protein shake and almonds. LOL! It was priceless. Slept until 10:00 today, so only 3 meals to report for the day.

Breakfast @ 10:30

1 whole poached egg
2 slices bacon
1/3 avocado
Lunch @ 2:30

4.5 oz ground turkey breast
1/2 c quinoa
2 c spinach
1/8 c black beans
1/3 avocado
Dinner @ 6:45
4.8 oz chicken breast
1/4 c onions
1/8 c black beans
1/3 avocado




No comments:

Post a Comment